NEW RULES FOR 2017
- All bags are subject to inspection at any time during the event
- There is a new parking area south on Union Road. Please use this new entrance to the pull.
- At this entrance you will park your vehicle first then walk to the gate to get your wristband.
- There is absolutely NO parking on the shoulder on Talbot Line or Union Road. You will be ticketed.
Smoking and E-cigarettes
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are only permitted in designated areas. These areas will be marked.
- Smoking and using E-cigarettes anywhere outside these areas is prohibited and will be enforced. This includes the beer tent.
All Hydro campsites have been booked. There are some without hydro.
For more information please call or email Bob Dentrey at 519-495-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping will cost $70.00 with 2 Adult passes to the event provided.
- Camping is reserved camping only, you must call in ahead of time to book your campsite.
- Lots will be numbered, only 26 of which have hydro so book early to reserve your spot.
- There will be NO in and out traffic. Once you enter the fairgrounds during the event you cannot leave while the event is on.
- As usual there will be NO GLASS and NO CAMPFIRES.
- Click here for Camping Rules and Regulations
We thank you for your cooperation and cannot wait to see you on June 16th 2017 for the 44th annual Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull!
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee was formed in 2005 and has been committed to bringing the best show possible to the area. You can reach some of us at:
Brian Rieger 519-764-2903
Steve Hutchings 519-317-3482
Ron Goode 519-643-6852
Parking on the Fairgrounds is free but there is limited space. A new lot has opened south on Union Road, please use this new entrance. There is additional parking North on Union Road in the empty lot, it is approximately a 2 minute walk. Come early to get a parking spot in the fairgrounds.
The cost to enter the pull for adults is $15.00 and $5.00 for children under 12 years old.
Rob Kirkham and Neon Rain
Once the pulling stops the band begins. Rob Kirkham and Neon Rain entertain in the Beer Gardens from the time the last tractor stops until 1 a.m. Come for the Pull, Stay for the Party!
Where We Started
The first Shedden Tractor Pull started in 1973 by the Shedden Fair Board. While the Fair Board still plays a roll in the pull, it has been taken over by the Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee which was formed in 2005 and is committed to bringing you the best show possible to the area.
2017 Tractor Pull
The 2017 Shedden Tractor Pull will include various classes from the Empire State Pullers and the Southwestern Ontario Tractor Pullers Association. Come early for the best seats, you don’t want to miss this!