NEWSLETTER FROM THE COMMITTEE
With your continued support of our event, we are still able to assist various community groups and events with donations they need to continue running their programs. With your help over the last 12 years we have been able to donate on a continual basis approximately $20 000 to $30 000 per year.
Regarding the pull on Saturday night we believe that the committee did everything possible so the show could be run in it’s entirety. Not till the forecast had changed from fair to wet did we decide to cancel the pull not only for the safety of the competitors and volunteers but also the patrons. The right decision was made and the weather that followed that night proved it.
Regarding refunding of money. There is a reason we do not sell tickets in advance, outdoor events are at the mercy of mother nature. People coming to the event with the threat of rain took a chance that it could be cut short or even canceled but with the information that we had as well as them showed no precipitation for quite sometime until closer to midnight.
Although no one is more disappointed then the committee, slander towards the Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull continues. We will not be bullied into refunding for carrying out our end of the deal by not only supplying the competition vehicles but also providing top notch facility for them to perform. For reasons out of our control the right decision was made.
Hopefully we’ll see everyone next year for the 47th annual Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull and have a safe and happy summer.
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull Committee
June 14th, 2019 AND June 15th, 2019 Gates open at 4 Pull starts at 6:30
- All bags are subject to inspection at any time during the event
This year we are having a 2 day event. Friday night will still be the fun, action packed event that you are used to. Saturday night is the 1st ever Wayne Whalls Memorial Tractor Pull. This pull will feature local competitors in stock 4×4, semis, and farm tractors. More information about the classes can be found on the Schedule page. There will be live music playing both nights. The Jay Allen band featuring Connor Wilson willl be playing friday night in the beer gardens and Spasetripper on Saturday night. We hope to see you for both nights this year!
- There is a new parking area south on Union Road. Please use this new entrance to the pull.
- At this entrance you will park your vehicle first then walk to the gate to get your wristband.
- There is absolutely NO parking on the shoulder on Talbot Line or Union Road. You will be ticketed.
Smoking and E-cigarettes
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are only permitted in designated areas. These areas will be marked.
- Smoking and using E-cigarettes anywhere outside these areas is prohibited and will be enforced. This includes the beer tent.
All campsites are unserviced and without power.
For more information please call or email Bob Dentrey at 519-495-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping will cost $100.00 with 2 Adult passes to the event for both days provided. You cannot only get passes for one day if you are camping.
- Camping is reserved camping only, you must call in ahead of time to book your campsite.
- Lots will be numbered
- There will be NO in and out traffic. Once you enter the fairgrounds during the event you cannot leave while the event is on.
- As usual there will be NO GLASS and NO CAMPFIRES.
- Click here for Camping Rules and Regulations
We thank you for your cooperation and cannot wait to see you on June 14th and 15th 2019 for the 46th annual Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull!
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee was formed in 2005 and has been committed to bringing the best show possible to the area. You can reach some of us at:
Brian Rieger 519-764-2903
Steve Hutchings 519-317-3482
Ron Goode 519-643-6852
Parking on the Fairgrounds is free but there is limited space. A new lot has opened south on Union Road, please use this new entrance. There is additional parking North on Union Road in the empty lot, it is approximately a 2 minute walk. Come early to get a parking spot in the fairgrounds.
The cost to enter the pull for adults is $15.00 and $5.00 for children under 12 years old. Sorry No Refunds
Where We Started
The first Shedden Tractor Pull started in 1973 by the Shedden Fair Board. While the Fair Board still plays a roll in the pull, it has been taken over by the Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee which was formed in 2005 and is committed to bringing you the best show possible to the area.
2019 Tractor Pull
The 2019 Shedden Tractor Pull will include various classes from the Empire State Pullers. Saturday June 15th will involve local competitors in stock 4×4 trucks, semis, and farm stock tractors in the 1st ever Wayne Whalls Memorial Tractor Pull. Come early for the best seats, you don’t want to miss this!