June 15th, 2018 Gates open at 4 Pull starts at 6:30
Access to Shedden via the 401 at Union Road will be unavailable for our event! If you take the 401 to the pull use Iona Road exit and turn left onto Talbot Line or Col. Talbot (Hwy 4) Exit and turn right onto Talbot Line into Shedden.
- All bags are subject to inspection at any time during the event
- There is a new parking area south on Union Road. Please use this new entrance to the pull.
- At this entrance you will park your vehicle first then walk to the gate to get your wristband.
- There is absolutely NO parking on the shoulder on Talbot Line or Union Road. You will be ticketed.
Smoking and E-cigarettes
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are only permitted in designated areas. These areas will be marked.
- Smoking and using E-cigarettes anywhere outside these areas is prohibited and will be enforced. This includes the beer tent.
All campsites are unserviced and without power.
For more information please call or email Bob Dentrey at 519-495-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping will cost $70.00 with 2 Adult passes to the event provided.
- Camping is reserved camping only, you must call in ahead of time to book your campsite.
- Lots will be numbered
- There will be NO in and out traffic. Once you enter the fairgrounds during the event you cannot leave while the event is on.
- As usual there will be NO GLASS and NO CAMPFIRES.
- Click here for Camping Rules and Regulations
We thank you for your cooperation and cannot wait to see you on June 15th 2018 for the 45th annual Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull!
The Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee was formed in 2005 and has been committed to bringing the best show possible to the area. You can reach some of us at:
Brian Rieger 519-764-2903
Steve Hutchings 519-317-3482
Ron Goode 519-643-6852
Parking on the Fairgrounds is free but there is limited space. A new lot has opened south on Union Road, please use this new entrance. There is additional parking North on Union Road in the empty lot, it is approximately a 2 minute walk. Come early to get a parking spot in the fairgrounds.
The cost to enter the pull for adults is $15.00 and $5.00 for children under 12 years old.
Where We Started
The first Shedden Tractor Pull started in 1973 by the Shedden Fair Board. While the Fair Board still plays a roll in the pull, it has been taken over by the Shedden Truck and Tractor Pull committee which was formed in 2005 and is committed to bringing you the best show possible to the area.
2018 Tractor Pull
The 2018 Shedden Tractor Pull will include various classes from the Empire State Pullers and the Southwestern Ontario Tractor Pullers Association. Come early for the best seats, you don’t want to miss this!